The Arrow Rock Lyceum Theatre is one of Missouri’s oldest professional regional theatres (AEA- LOA-LORT D). In 1961, in an old Baptist church, the Arrow Rock Lyceum Theatre began entertaining audiences. Now, over a half a century later, The Lyceum continues to entertain audiences in a beautiful, historic setting. Located in the unique Village of Arrow Rock, Missouri, The Lyceum is now housed in a beautiful, intimate 416 seat theatre where Lyceum audiences truly are a part of the action. Each year, more than 33,000 patrons enjoy Broadway-caliber productions created by professional theatre artists carefully chosen from around the country.
If you are interested in working with our fast-paced production team, please send resumes and either a digital portfolio or link to one to email@example.com. Please include at least three references.
Production Electrician (formerly Master Electrician)
- The Summer season runs from May 14 through Oct. 8.
- Housing is provided for all staff. Also included are free laundry facilities, internet, cable TV and Kitchen area.
- Pay range begins at $650/week, BOE.
- Arrow Rock Lyceum is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to Equity, Diversity and Inclusiveness in hiring and all daily operations.
- The Production Electrician is responsible for implementation of lighting design.
- The PE will make their own orders, keep a budget and file receipts as required by administration.
- The PE will run the light board for all shows.
- The PE will coordinate with other staff as is needed to negotiate space and time as is needed.
- The PE will report progress and issues to the Director of Production.
- The PE will be an organized self-sufficient person with a strong knowledge of stage lighting, maintenance, and execution of various elements within a lighting design.
- Previous experience is a must.
- Familiarity with DMX, intelligent fixtures, LED tape light, encoders, and other typical data system elements.
- Familiarity with ETC EOS software and ETC Element console.
- Ability to work on ladders and personal lifts safely.
- Familiarity with spreadsheets for budgeting.
- Ability to lift minimum 35 lbs.
- Dedication to maintaining a clean, safe, productive and positive shop environment.