Agatha Christie’s Murder on the Orient Express
Adapted By: Ken Ludwig
A Missouri Professional Premiere! Just after midnight, a snowdrift stops the Orient Express in its tracks. The luxurious train is surprisingly full for the time of the year, but by the morning it is one passenger fewer. An American tycoon lies dead in his compartment, his door locked from the inside. Isolated and with a killer in their midst, detective Hercule Poirot must identify the murderer – in case he or she decides to strike again.
Book your passage now for the fast-moving, powerfully theatrical locomotive that is the first ever stage adaptation of Agatha Christie’s Murder on the Orient Express.
MURDER MYSTERY RATED PG
This production is recommended for ages 12 and up due to simulated smoking, violence and adult themes.
While there is no official rating system for live theatre, we have attempted to give patrons relevant information so they can make informed decision based on their own taste and judgment.
Agatha Christie’s “Murder on the Orient Express” is presented by special arrangement with Samuel French, Inc., a Concord Theatricals Company.
New York Casting by Jason Styres, CSA
Costume Design Sponsored By:
- Friday, 10/15/21 - 7:30 pm
- Saturday, 10/16/21 - 2:00 pm
- Saturday, 10/16/21 - 7:30 pm
- Sunday, 10/17/21 - 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, 10/19/21 - 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, 10/20/21 - 2:00 pm
- Thursday, 10/21/21 - 2:00 pm
- Friday, 10/22/21 - 2:00 pm
- Friday, 10/22/21 - 7:30 pm
- Saturday, 10/23/21 - 2:00 pm
- Saturday, 10/23/21 - 7:30 pm
- Sunday, 10/24/21 - 2:00 pm