Based on the screenplay by Jonathan Lynn | Written by Sandy Rustin
Additional Material by Hunter Foster and Eric Price | Based on the Paramount Pictures Motion Picture | Based on the Hasbro board game CLUE | Original Music by Michael Holland
Based on the iconic 1985 Paramount movie which was inspired by the classic Hasbro board game, Clue is a hilarious farce-meets-murder mystery. The tale begins at a remote mansion, where six mysterious guests assemble for an unusual dinner party where murder and blackmail are on the menu. When their host turns up dead, they all become suspects. Led by Wadsworth – the butler, Miss Scarlett, Professor Plum, Mrs. White, Mr. Green, Mrs. Peacock and Colonel Mustard race to find the killer as the body count stacks up. Clue is the comedy whodunit that will leave both cult-fans and newcomers in stitches as they try to figure out…WHO did it, WHERE, and with WHAT!
COMEDY, RATED PG
Season Subscriptions on sale now!
Single Tickets on sale April 11th!
Produced by special arrangement with Broadway Licensing. (www.broadwaylicensing.com)
Rating: PG 13
- Friday, 08/12/22 - 7:30 pm
- Saturday, 08/13/22 - 2:00 pm
- Saturday, 08/13/22 - 7:30 pm
- Sunday, 08/14/22 - 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, 08/16/22 - 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, 08/17/22 - 2:00 pm
- Thursday, 08/18/22 - 2:00 pm
- Friday, 08/19/22 - 2:00 pm
- Friday, 08/19/22 - 7:30 pm
- Saturday, 08/20/22 - 2:00 pm
- Saturday, 08/20/22 - 7:30 pm
- Sunday, 08/21/22 - 2:00 pm