Thornton Wilder’s Our Town
Possibly the greatest American play ever written, the story follows the small town of Grover’s Corners through three acts: “Daily Life,” “Love and Marriage,” and “Death and Eternity,” narrated by a stage manager and performed with minimal props and sets. Audiences follow the Webb and Gibbs families as their children fall in love, marry, and eventually – in one of the most famous scenes in American theatre – die. Thornton Wilder’s tribute to small town life amplifies The Lyceum’s location in one of America’s smallest towns.
DRAMA RATED PG
This production may not hold the interest of younger audience members. Recommended for ages 13 and up. All children must have a ticket. Children under age 4 not permitted.
Our Town is presented through special arrangement with the Estate of Thornton Wilder.
New York Casting by Jason Styres, CSA
Scenic Design Sponsored By
Costume design sponsored by
- Wednesday, 03/02/22 - 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, 03/02/22 - 7:30 pm
- Thursday, 03/03/22 - 2:00 pm
- Friday, 03/04/22 - 2:00 pm
- Friday, 03/04/22 - 7:30 pm
- Saturday, 03/05/22 - 2:00 pm
- Saturday, 03/05/22 - 7:30 pm
- Sunday, 03/06/22 - 2:00 pm