Volunteers are an important part of our organization. The Lyceum is always searching for volunteers in the areas of office assistance, special events, and ushering.
Please contact Steve Bertani at 660-837-3311 x6102 if you are interested in becoming a volunteer at The Lyceum.
Is ushering right for you? Please read the following requirements for this volunteer position:
1. You must be at least 18 years of age.
2. You should be in good physical condition, as this job requires standing and walking for periods of time before, during, and after the show.
3. All new ushers must complete a Volunteer Usher Information Form.
4. If you are a returning usher, please review your information and make any necessary changes directly on the form.
5. Ushering partners must both complete a Volunteer Usher Information Form.
6. You must choose a minimum of 3 productions during the season to be eligible to usher.
7. When selecting performances, please provide multiple dates you are available for each production. This will help in scheduling. You will only be assigned one of your available dates for each production.
8. Ushers are required to wear a white shirt/blouse, black slacks or skirt, and black shoes (no jeans, t-shirts, tennis shoes, sandals, shorts, hats and no colored accessory items).
9. New ushers must attend our one-hour orientation prior to ushering. Date and time TBD