You may place your order by phone using MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express. Seat locations are available by phone. Call 660-837-3311 and press option 1 to speak to a box office associate.
Click on “BUY TICKETS” to purchase single tickets ($4.00 per ticket handling fee will apply). Choose your favorite seats 24 hours a day.
Satellite Box Office Location
You may also purchase tickets at the Wood & Huston Bank main branch location on the square in Marshall. To purchase tickets at Wood & Huston Bank, ask for Maureen Burks in the Go Club. Only single tickets and gift certificates are available at this location. Hours are Monday-Friday, 9 am – 3 pm.
PLEASE NOTE: We have a strict no smoking and no vaping policy in all Lyceum buildings.
- A $5.00 handling fee will apply for all Season Subscription, Pick Six and Flex Pack orders. A $1.95 per ticket handling fee will apply to all single ticket orders. Online tickets will have a $4.00 per ticket handling fee.
- Click Season Subscription Series for a list of season subscriber benefits and policies.
- Season Subscribers: Ticket exchanges are easily completed by over the phone. Call the box office at least two days prior to the curtain date and time indicated on the tickets you need to exchange. No exchanges on the day of the performance. Exchanges are good within the same production only (i.e. tickets for one show cannot be exchanged for another show but only another date/time for the same show as original tickets)
- Flex Pack, Gift Certificates, Vouchers, and season Tickets are not a part of Special Engagement shows or Special Events.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds on any tickets – no exceptions.
- “Will Call” tickets should be picked up at the Box Office at least 15 minutes prior to performance.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Children: To ensure the enjoyment of the performance to all our patrons, should any child become disruptive during the show, a member of our ushering staff or management may ask you to step out in the lobby for a brief moment. All children ages 4-12 must have a ticket. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted. Lap children are not accepted.
- Service Animals: Service dogs are allowed at the theatre, and it is the handler’s responsibility to ensure that the dog is properly trained and behaves appropriately. Our management staff may ask if the dog is a service animal that is required due to a disability, and what type of work or task the dog has been trained to do. Under the ADA, all service dogs must be leashed, harnessed, or tethered. If, however, these devices interfere with the dog’s work or the handler’s disability makes it impossible to use them, the dog may be kept under control through voice, signal, or other controls. If a service dog is not under control and the handler fails to act to gain to control, the animal must be removed from the premises. A handler may also be asked to remove a service dog that is not housebroken, is behaving aggressively, or is otherwise posing a threat to human health and safety.
- Emotional support animals are not permitted.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: There is a growing problem with third party vendors selling Lyceum Theatre tickets at high prices. Only purchase tickets from this website www.lyceumtheatre.org, by calling the number shown below or at our Wood & Huston satellite ticketing location in Marshall, MO. The Lyceum will not be responsible for ticket purchases made from any third party vendors.
For more information, call 660-837-3311, ext 1.
Box Office Hours
Monday – Friday, 10 am – 4 pm
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, 10 am – 8 pm
Thursday, 10 am – 4 pm
Sunday, 10 am – 2 pm
Monday – Friday, 10 am – 4 pm