Available 24 hours a day, select the “GET TICKETS” icon located throughout our website to purchase single tickets (a per ticket fee will apply). Season Subscriptions or any other ticket packages are not available online.
Call our Box Office at 660-837-3311, and Press 1 to speak with one of our associates for assistance in purchasing your tickets.
Satellite Box Office Location
Visit Wood & Huston Bank in Marshall (main branch on the square) to purchase single show tickets and gift cards. Visit Michelle England, Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Season Subscriptions or any other ticket packages are not available at this location.
Ticketing Information & House Policies
- Fees: A $6.95 fee will apply for Season Subscription and Flex Pack orders. A $2.25 per ticket fee will apply to single ticket orders completed by mail or phone. Online tickets will have a fee of $6.00 per ticket.
- Uses: Tickets may only be used for the show specified on the face of your ticket. Special Engagement shows and Special Events are sold separately and not part of any ticket packages. Gift cards or any ticket vouchers may not be used for special engagements, special events, and concessions.
- Latecomers: Please try to arrive before the performance begins. Latecomers will only be seated at the discretion of management.
- Children: To ensure the enjoyment of the performance to all our patrons, should any child become disruptive during the show, a member of our ushering staff or management may ask you to step out in the lobby for a brief moment. All children ages 4-12 must have a ticket. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted. Lap children are not accepted.
- Service Animals: Service dogs are allowed at the theatre, and it is the handler’s responsibility to ensure that the dog is properly trained and behaves appropriately. Our management staff may ask if the dog is a service animal that is required due to a disability, and what type of work or task the dog has been trained to do. Under the ADA, all service dogs must be leashed, harnessed, or tethered. If, however, these devices interfere with the dog’s work or the handler’s disability makes it impossible to use them, the dog may be kept under control through voice, signal, or other controls. If a service dog is not under control and the handler fails to act to gain to control, the animal must be removed from the premises. A handler may also be asked to remove a service dog that is not housebroken, is behaving aggressively, or is otherwise posing a threat to human health and safety.
- ESA’s: Emotional support animals are not permitted.
- Smoking: There is a strict no smoking and no vaping policy inside the theatre.
- Photography and Recording Devices: The taking of photos and the use of a recording device while any actor is on stage are strictly prohibited. Photos may only be taken prior to the performance, during intermission, and after curtain call.
- Season Subscribers: Ticket exchanges are easily made by phone. Call our box office at least two days prior to the show date and time indicated on your tickets you need to exchange. No exchanges will be made on the day of the performance. Exchanges are only made within the same production (i.e. tickets for one show cannot be exchanged for another show).
- Wheelchair Assistance: Our theatre is wheelchair accessible with limited seating. Please advise our box office associate you request a wheelchair space or any special needs you may have when purchasing tickets.
- Hearing Assistance: We offer complimentary hearing assistance devices for our performances. These devices are limited and available to “check-out” at our concession counter. A valid drivers license or credit card is required and held until the device is returned.
- All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds on any tickets… no exceptions. For our production of A Christmas Carol, full refunds will only be given in the event of a show cancellation due to inclement weather.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Ticket Scams
There is a growing problem with third party vendors selling Lyceum Theatre tickets at high prices. Numerous online ticketing websites and “brokers” will make you think they are an official ticketing website for our productions. BE CAUTIOUS!
This website — LyceumTheatre.org — is the only official online point of sale to purchase tickets to our shows and concerts. You may also call our box office at 660-837-3311 to buy tickets safely.
If you purchase tickets from another website or broker, we cannot guarantee those tickets are valid. We are not responsible for any issue you have with tickets you bought from the secondary market or third-party companies, and we will be unable to help you with any refunds or exchanges.
If you believe you are a victim of a ticket scam, we recommend you contact the Office of the Attorney General and/or the Better Business Bureau.
Box Office Hours
Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
On Performance Days
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (two-show performance days only)
Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.